Hello travel friends!! Today is english day :D…
Our subject for now is very simple, subjective and not that long as the other ones. Recently I travelled from Bali to Bucharest, as you’ve seen here and I had to manage a fifteen hours flight. Pretty exhausting, from someone’s point of view, I guess.
I will leave you down here, in a list, what you can do on an airplane during your flight. But, remember, this is a list of my own, not something scientifically documented.
So, let’s get started:
- Chill and admire the view from the clouds
- Count the stars if you travel by night
- Count the clouds if you travel by day
- Photograph the surroundings
- Play some games
- Watch a movie or a serial
- Read a book
- Listen to your favourite music
- Play with your partner
- Move around, because it is very important to move your body, otherwise your muscles will suffer and your limbs will swell
- Stretch your legs regularly
- Eat your meals easy and slow
- Drink plenty of water, otherwise you will get dehydrated
- Go to the bathroom 😀
- Get some sleep
I hope this article will help you get through those hours. I wish I had read something similar before flying so many hours…
See you all in the next trip!